Dear Valued Customer,
We want to inform you about the precautions we have taken as Özdisan Elektronik and our latest situation during the Covid-19 epidemic.
During this time, we have canceled our travel, meeting and fair organizations by creating policies that slowed the spread of the virus. We restricted visitors from outside to our company. We encouraged our employees to stay at home even at the slightest sign of illness.We have improved our cleaning and disinfection procedures. In addition, we have taken measures to prevent the spread of the virus by reducing the number of people in our buildings by 60 %.
- All our international trips and fairs(especially in China) have been canceled gradually as of the beginning of the epidemic.
- A flexible working system has been setted up for all our departments and have been taken a number of precautions to reduce the spread of the virus throughout our company and the country by initiating a remote working system.
- Our employees who have chronic illness and advanced age continue their daily operations within the scope of the home office working order since the outbreak started.
- Our warehouse, offices, cargo shipping lines and personnel service vehicles are professionally disinfected.Even our personnel service drivers are obliged to wear a mask, and the number of personnel using the service has been reduced up to 40 %.
- The using of mask and glove, hand disinfectant has been provided throughout the company, social distance rules and seating has been paid attentioned and the body temperatures of our personnel are measured and monitored with an infrared thermometer twice a day.
We are doing everything possible to ensure that our customers and suppliers continue their design and supply chains around the world by ensuring continuous delivery of products on a global scale.
Accordingly, our head office, our branches, sales units and online sales platform www.ozdisan.com continues its operations.
As with every individual in our society, we are aware of our responsibility.Together, we believe that we will overcome this epidemic process and regain prosperity both in our country and worldwide.